Day 1




                      Unfortunately, I have very limited experience with technology and I hope to feel more comfortable using it after this semester. I have never taken a computer course like this one before so I am a little unsure of what will be expected of me. However, I do have a smart phone, a laptop, and I am very involved with social media. This being said, similar to any teenager, I am at least a little familiar with basic technology. I do believe I am a fast learner when it comes to technology so I do not think I will have any problem grasping this courses material. 
                    I am an elementary education major here at Florida State and I hope to be a teacher in the future. Today's generation depends heavily on technology and it goes hand and hand with education. This semester I hope to learn higher level technology skills that I can hopefully use in my future classroom. I am very eager to see what type of concepts and assignments we will be responsible for and how they tie into teaching. 

Comments

  1. Don't worry! We will not talk about super-advanced rocket-science technology this semester lol. What we will focus on is how to make the best of the technology that are available to facilitate students' learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILP2

Blog 1