Blog 4



          So far I have really enjoyed my time using the class twitter account. I found one account that I really like and that I have been checking the most out of all the other accounts I follow. I quoted one of her tweets a few weeks ago and it was so perfect for the purpose of this class. This teacher used a computer program that allowed all of her students to post their answers on a database during class. This made it it easy for the teacher to have a class discussion without students being intimidated to engage in the conversation. I would have never known about programs like this if it wasn't for teacher social media such as this twitter account. This is why I'm genuinely happy that we have to use this twitter account for this class because all of these tips that I am coming across will help me when I become a teacher in the future.
           The digital divide is due to the constant advancement of technology. This being said, when I become a teacher technology will have changed so much from what it is today and my students will most likely be more adapted to it. This is definitely a real life concept because I have experienced this first hand in my classes. In order to prevent that happening in my classroom when I'm a teacher I will try to stay up to date with the technology through social media. I want to have a teacher account on twitter, Facebook, and Instgram. I feel like this is the best way to stay up to date with the current technology when I'm not a teenager anymore.
           In my third grade science class I will definitely use the educational game software the most. I think science is a difficult subject to grasp for many students and an easy way to grab their attention would be through games. This software would definitely be beneficial for any grade or subject area because it is a fun way to make the students engaged. The software that I would probably use the least in my third grade science class would probably be a software like the photo-editing software. Although this software would be very useful in other classes, I do not think this would be the best technique to teach my students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

ILP2

Blog 1