blog 7
My experience with twitter so far has been very beneficial. I follow many teacher accounts and look at their ideas and suggestions as for my future classes. I love looking deeper into what other professionals find effective in their classrooms because it makes me excited to hopefully incorporate these things into my classroom one day. I have followed many accounts that are not just about teaching, but also include technology in the classroom. I think this has helped me during this course of this class because many topics I read about on twitter, are discussed in class.
The web page design has forced me to think outside the box and deign a website as if I was a teacher myself. This made me realize how much creative skill goes into teaching that most people do not even acknowledge. I am personally not a very creative person and I now know that this is something I need to work on before I become a teacher. I am thankful for activities like the web design page and the newsletter for allowing me to practice these creative skills so I can improve them.
The site Diigo is a very useful classroom tool and I am very excited that we have been working with it so often in class. I think this will be a very effective tool to incorporate into my future classroom. The annotation and collaboration features this website offers is a create tool for doing research and enhancing students reading comprehension. I will definitely be using this website with my students in the future and I am very excited to do so.
The web page design has forced me to think outside the box and deign a website as if I was a teacher myself. This made me realize how much creative skill goes into teaching that most people do not even acknowledge. I am personally not a very creative person and I now know that this is something I need to work on before I become a teacher. I am thankful for activities like the web design page and the newsletter for allowing me to practice these creative skills so I can improve them.
The site Diigo is a very useful classroom tool and I am very excited that we have been working with it so often in class. I think this will be a very effective tool to incorporate into my future classroom. The annotation and collaboration features this website offers is a create tool for doing research and enhancing students reading comprehension. I will definitely be using this website with my students in the future and I am very excited to do so.
Comments
Post a Comment