blog 10
I plan on using my recently earned experience with data collection in my classes in the future. I want to teach elementary school so I will most likely have to teach my students science or math of some sort. This being said, surveys and all forms of data collection can come in handy in either of these subjects. I think it is important for elementary students to do activities like the assignment we did, because it gives the students a visual representation of the numbers. Numbers can often be confusing an overwhelming for young children. However, data collection tends to eliminate some of this confusing because the students can physically see all of the data in an organized manner.
I found the blog posts based on our newsletters the most interesting. While reading other classmates blog posts about this topic, I discovered more ways to add creativity, and important information to the newsletters that I can hopefully use in the future.
This semester I have learned so many new ways to not only incorporate technology into my future classroom, but also in my life as a student. Although I have already learned so much, I feel that I need more work on Excel. I do however, know more than I ever have about Excel, but I am not as familiar as I would hope to be. Hopefully in my future classes in preparation of becoming a teacher, I will earn more experience with technology, and particularly using Excel.
I found the blog posts based on our newsletters the most interesting. While reading other classmates blog posts about this topic, I discovered more ways to add creativity, and important information to the newsletters that I can hopefully use in the future.
This semester I have learned so many new ways to not only incorporate technology into my future classroom, but also in my life as a student. Although I have already learned so much, I feel that I need more work on Excel. I do however, know more than I ever have about Excel, but I am not as familiar as I would hope to be. Hopefully in my future classes in preparation of becoming a teacher, I will earn more experience with technology, and particularly using Excel.
Comments
Post a Comment